IRATA LEVEL 1
Technicians who want to start or professionals of vertical jobs who want to expand their knowledge’s in access techniques and positioning on ropes. This course enables you to work anywhere in the world, under the only worldwide standard of vertical work, IRATA international.
You can see more of our videos through this page or in our Youtube channel.
- ICOP – Code of Good Practices IRATA
- TACS – Structure training IRATA system
- Regulations and use of PPE
- National legislation.
- Safety and prevention at heights.
- Theory exam
- Review and use of PPE
- Up / Down with Descendant.
- Up / Down with ascender. Type: Croll
- Knotting in the middle of ropes
- Rope Changes
- Turn offs.
- Short fractions.
- Manoeuvre to overcome protections – 90 degrees
- Manoeuvre to overcome protectors in the middle of ropes.
- Movement on horizontal structure by anchors.
- Movements by horizontal structures.
- Rescue of victim with descender.
- Use of unscheduled facilities as rescue.
- Use of pulley systems to lift a load.
The IRATA level 1 training consists of 5 days of training and one day of examination by independent examiner, total 6 consecutive days. Recertification is also carried out in 6 consecutive days.
Older than 18 years-old.
Physical fitness appropriate for the activity
No previous experience is required
AT THE END OF IRATA COURSE:
- Digital certificate of IRATA
- IRATA license
- IRATA logbook
- All IRATA courses are valid for three years and can be renewed at any IRATA centre around the world.
THE PRICE OF THE COURSE IRATA LEVEL 1 IS OF 1150 EUROS